1.- WHO IS THE CONTROLLER OF YOUR DATA PROCESSING?
- Name: Chickles Gum
- Registered office: Pol. Ind. el Oliveral, nº 6 Riba-Roja
- City: Valencia
- Postcode: 46394
- VAT: B98129158
- Telephone: 961 66 79 80
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The user assures and guarantees the data’s truthfulness and accuracy. The user is responsible to communicate any update of the data following the procedure for exercise their Rights.
2.- PURPOSE OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING.
The purpose of the personal Data processing is to process the User’s request, depending on the reason for which the data were provided:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract:
- To manage the commercial relationship, attending to the different requests for information on the services offered by the Controller.
- Formalise the contractual relationship.
- To effectively manage, maintain and control the relationship derived from the
In the event that you do not authorise the processing of your data for the above purposes, this will not affect the maintenance or fulfilment of the contractual relationship that you have with us.
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation:
- Appropriately handle requests for data protection rights under current data protection regulations.
- To disclose your data to public authorities, regulators or governmental bodies when required to do so by law, local regulation or in compliance with regulatory obligations.
- Consent of the data subject:
- Appropriately manage the consents given by users.
3.- DATA COMMUNICATIONS WITH THIRD PARTIES.
According to the section about the purpose of the processing, CHICKLES GUM can be communicated to:
- Public organisms, courts and other administrative authorities when deemed necessary, in order to comply with a legal obligation or to exercise legal actions against claims.
- If you request the portability of your personal data, those will be transmitted to your designed controller.
4.- TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATIONS.
Generally, no data transfers are made to third parties located or whose servers are located outside the European Economic Area. However, in those exceptional cases in which such international transfers do take place, the necessary measures will be taken to ensure that they are made to a country or organisation that has offered adequate guarantees or that they can be based on the legitimising principles established by law.
5.- INFORMATION STORAGE PERIODS.
We will process your data, as long as they are necessary for the purpose for which they were collected and, once the relationship that legitimises the processing of your data has ended, they will be stored blocked for the sole purpose of formulating and defending claims and the appropriate transfer at the request of the authorities, only for the legally established period of time.
6.- AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISION-MAKING AND PROFILING
The company will not take decisions based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
7.- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested party who has provided their data to CHICKLES may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation, portability and opposition, as well as to withdraw their explicit consent for the processing of their personal data, on the terms legally provided for.
Additionally, the interested party has the right to submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Authority (https://sedeagpd.gob.es), in case of violation of their rights as an interested.
8.- HOW TO EXERCISE DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS.
In accordance with the applicable legislation, we inform you that you may exercise your rights by contacting us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com indicating the reason for your request and the right you wish to exercise.
If we consider it necessary to identify you, we may ask you for a copy of a document proving your identity. Alternatively, you may send a letter together with a photocopy of your ID card to the following address Pol. Ind. el Oliveral, 6, 46394, Riba-Roja (Valencia).
9.- SOCIAL NETWORKS.
On our website, you can find other links to our profiles on social networks. These links redirect to third parties websites, whose privacy policies are unrelated to CHICKLES, and by accessing to these websites you can accept or deny their privacy and cookies policies. You can always control your connexions, erase the content which you are not interested in and restrict with whom you share them, by setting your privacy preferences in those social networks. By joining to our social networks, you give us your consent to process your data.
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/es/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/t/terms_dataprocessing
- LinkedIn: https://es.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
Last modified: 03/01/2023